TRANSLATION

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified


Sunday, January 9, 2011

A Splash of Sexiness... for the Ladies...Introducing Rafael Leonidas!


Anyone who knows me knows that I love Dominican men so in the celebration of my fetish... I would like to introduce Rafael Leonidas. Really Ladies (and some men.. how you doin' ?  *Wendy Williams Voice)  ...This man is a Dominican God! Owwwwwww

I personally remember him from being a City Gym Boy back in the day, but currently he's in school studying Physical Therapy and Health/Wellness & Nutrition. He's also a Personal Trainer, Health & Nutrition Consultant, as well as a Model ( Fashion & Fitness).
OMG... Have you ever seen abs like these?!!!





Show Rafael some love...

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites